Information document pursuant to article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) - Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
Definitions: the art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679 defines "personal data" any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("concerned"); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
pursuant to art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is Vallunga Silvia, with offices in Corso Matteotti n. 45, 48018 Faenza (Ra), firstname.lastname@example.org with exclusive reference to the role of owner of the business of landlords called "Barté R & B".
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- filling in the form of data collection for booking rooms.
The legal basis of the treatment is:
- execution of the contract referred to in Article 6 (1) (b) of EU Reg. 2016/679, if the booking is successfully defined, as the processing of the guest's personal data is necessary for the purposes of conclusion of the room rental contract; - the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of EU Reg. 2016/679, if the booking is not concluded, having in fact been created, at the time of completing the form , a relevant and appropriate relationship between the data subject and the data controller; it is therefore considered that, given the reasonable expectations at the time and as part of the collection of personal data, the interested party can reasonably expect that the data will be processed.
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 2.
By way of example and not exhaustively, the data will be communicated to:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by the Data Controller and related telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and management of websites, including for example E-Mind S.r.l .;
- professionals and consultants in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by writing an email to email@example.com or at the registered office of the Data Controller in Corso Matteotti n. 45, 48018 Faenza (Ra).
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU in case of need in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes. The data will be transferred in compliance with the conditions set out in Chapter V - Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations - EU Reg. 2016/679; specifically, the data will be transferred to third countries or international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Article 45 of the EU Reg. 2016/679). The interested party can obtain information about the effective transfer of data to a third country and the appropriate guarantees adopted so that the level of protection of data transfer is not prejudiced, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of the Owner of the treatment in Corso Matteotti n. 45, 48018 Faenza (Ra).
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual manner, with methods and instruments aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by the owner and / or subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data provided for the booking of the room will be kept:
- for the rental of the room, for the minimum period required by law in relation to the accounting / tax regime adopted by the Owner;
- for registration to the platform, with personal login and password, until the person is deleted from the platform.
The communication of personal data is not an obligation, as you are free to provide your personal data in the areas dedicated to the site, but it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing; the consequence of not providing personal data implies the impossibility of using the services offered by the data controller.
The interested party may assert his / her rights as expressed in the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or writing to the office of the owner indicated above. The interested party has the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data (Article 15), the correction (Article 16) or the deletion (Article 17) of the same, the limitation of the treatment (Article 18) or to oppose the treatment based on legitimate interest (Article 21).
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if it considers that the processing of data violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of EU Reg. 2016/679.
There is no automated decision-making process.